In recent years, social isolation and loneliness have become a major topic of discussion. The issue has resulted in an increased number of friend-making businesses. If this is something you’re interested in and need a reliable and cheap dating merchant account, this article is right for you.
Dating Businesses & Dating Merchant Account
It’s not that easy for adults to make friends. It’s with good reason: there aren’t many late-night hallway conversations or weekend trips. Adults are busy working, growing kids, caring for their parents, etc.
That’s where friend-making apps step in. The majority of them, such as Hey! VINA, and Monarq, are developed with women seeking girlfriends in mind. E.g., Tourlina targets solo female travelers. Are you running a friend-making business? Do you need a reliable and affordable dating merchant account?
There’s nothing challenging if you turn to a reputable merchant services provider that specializes in the high-risk field and knows your industry best of all. With a true payment processing specialist, you can enjoy the most secure and cheapest possible adult merchant services, including a dating merchant account.
Cross-Country Survey of Adults on Loneliness
A 2018 cross-country survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation, in partnership with The Economist, shows the following:
- Over 22% of adults in the U.S., 23% in the U.K., and 9% in Japan say they often or always feel lonely.
- Across the mentioned countries, about 1/2 or more saying they feel lonely note that loneliness has negatively impacted their personal relationships or their physical health.
- Most of the survey respondents saying they feel lonely in each country are under age 50. They’re also mostly single or divorced as compared to others.
- 60% of those reporting loneliness point to a specific cause. A loved one’s death, physical/health problems, being away from family, and divorce/separation are among the main reasons.
- 58% in the U.S., 50% in the U.K., and only 26% in Japan consider the rise of technology as the main cause of why people are lonely or socially isolated.
Increasingly, people are more often reporting about feeling lonely or socially isolated. This has resulted in the explosion of friend-making apps in recent years.
Author Bio: Blair Thomas has been a music producer, bouncer, screenwriter and for over a decade has been the proud Co-Founder of eMerchantBroker, the highest rated high-risk merchant account processor in the country offering the safest and cheapest dating merchant account in the space. He has climbed in the Himalayas, survived a hurricane, and lived on a gold mine in the Yukon. He currently calls Thailand his home with a lifetime collection of his favorite books.